Monday, August 27, 2012

Sienna's Gymnastics Birthday Party

In July, Reese was invited to Sienna's birthday party.  Sienna was in Reese's spring preschool class and her summer camp class.  I wasn't sure that we would be able to go or if I would be up to it but when it came to that week, everything fell into place so that we could go and Reese was super excited. 

Reese was a natural!  The teachers kept asking if she had done gymnastics before and I had to say no.  They kept saying "she is fearless you have to bring her back."  Which meant I was stressed the entire time and she loved it.


Reese asks all the time when we can go to Sienna's birthday party again.  The gym does have open hours so I think we may have to check them out sometime.  It was fun to see her so naturally good at gymnastics and having so much fun with her friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment