Monday, August 13, 2012

June

Ugh, no wonder I didn't blog in June.  I look back at my calendar and it is a mess!  I had some events to work for the Museum and then I was asked to return to Chandler Public Library's Sunset Branch to conduct two children's craft program, one for Father's Day and the other was fingerprint crafts.  They were both really fun to do and I loved being back in a public library.  With all of this time that I had to be working outside of the regular 9-5 business, I had to seriously think about babysitting options.  Thankfully, Lani's sister is someone who I have known for years (she used to hang out with Lani and I sometimes).  Also, she works at Madison School District where Reese is enrolled in preschool (though at different schools).  We had her over for dinner one night and then she came to babysit while I went off to Chandler.  Reese loves her!  Just adores her and always asks when Miss Jessica can come back.  It was such a stress reliever that I had another person who lived close by and could watch Reese.  She is actually coming over on Wednesday night to watch Reese so that I can work an event at the Museum and I know Reese is very much looking forward to it.

The other thing we did in June was go to California to spend two days at the beach and one day in Disneyland.  That is going to be a whole post of its own (maybe two) so watch for that to come in the near future.

Reese has some nasty bug bites on her legs which caused her to be up from 1-3am last night because they itched and nothing I did helped.  Needless to say I am exhausted.  I hate that medical things always happen in the middle of the night when I cannot rationally think and am just on an adrenaline rush of panic.  Fingers crossed for an uneventful night to come.

Here we are on the "big climby thing" at the Phoenix Children's Museum in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment