Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reese Quotes

After a morning of getting things done at the house, Reese woke up from her nap asking where we could go.  We had a little time before it closed so we headed to the public library.  Since I had a coupon for a free meal, we headed to Pei Wei afterwards and Reese decided that we should eat there.  Thankfully, she wanted to sit in the corner by the picture of a guy on the wall and no one was near us.  She loved the crab wantons and tried to use chop sticks to eat the lo mien.  We didn't stay long but headed home and finished up dinner.  It was fun for a little bit to be out to dinner.  I saw us being able to do this more in another five years. 

This morning we took a spontaneous trip to Ikea with the Wazny girls.  We had a cheap breakfast and then Katherine and Reese headed into the Ladybug playland for kids and poor Charlotte came with Amy and I because she wasn't tall enough.  Thankfully, I didn't spend my entire paycheck and the girls had a great time.  We got together for some ice cream and play time between nap time and dinner time tonight.  I don't know what I would do without the Wazny's so close and so helpful.

Reese Quotes: 

I put on Alice in Wonderland yesterday for Reese to watch while I took a shower.  She came into the bathroom and said "Mom, you are missing your favorite part: Tweedle Dumpling and Tweedle Do."

I was telling Reese that I was a woman (which feels weird to say) and she turned to me and said "I'm not a woman, I'm a people."

Reese and I were headed to the public library a couple weekends ago and I was going over the rules of the Library and what to expect as we drove there.  I said "And when it is time to go, it is time to go.  No fits." To which Reese replied "Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment