Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reese Quotes

Doesn't everybody make fairy crowns out of paper-towel rolls?
 
We have all of the characters from The Wizard of Oz in Happy Meal doll form which Reese has been playing with lately.  She bought be one from the Lollipop Guild and said "Hey Mom, this is Lollipop Jim."

We were laying on the floor in the living room coloring the other night and I heard something so I looked up.  Reese said "That's just my foot banging on the floor." Like she had no control over it at all.

Juince, like apple juince that you drink.  Has an "N" in it.

We were talking about who we wanted to meet the next time we go to Disneyland tonight and I said maybe we could eat at Ariel's Grotto, where we could eat and see all the princesses.  Reese asked if we could meet mermaids too and I said "of course."  Then she asked about Flounder, to which I said "I don't know." Then she looked at me with a scared face and said "Will we meet the dreaded Ursala?"

Building an airport out of blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment