Monday, February 20, 2012

Sustainability

I hope everyone understood that the daily blogging was not sustainable.  I do want to remember every minute but real life is kicking in and midnight is coming quicker and quicker every night. 

Reese painted with shaving cream in the bathtub the other night and loved it.  My tiles have never sparkled so much.

Boo received the "Aunt Lindsey timeout treatment" the other day.  Reese made her Boo doll sit on the timeout bench for supposedly kicking me.  She then asked if she was done being upset and ready to have a little talk about why she was in timeout.  She then brought Boo over for her to apologize to me and give me a hug.  It was nice to see that she understands the process and has decided to use it with her kids :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment