Friday, February 10, 2012

Classroom visit

Reese and I began yesterday by visiting Reese's preschool classroom.  Mrs. Casey was very nice and inviting and Reese did a great job.  We participated in the morning roll call and calendar, then an All About Me for a student, snack time, then some time on the playground.  I am feeling better because I know what her days will look like and Reese is very excited about starting school.  She got really upset when we had to leave because her class was going inside to make pancakes.  We had to go home and make a paper-chain so that we could count down the days until she goes back to school. 

We played outside after her nap yesterday while drinking a smoothie and oops, we spilled!  I got out the hose out to wash it off and should have known it would turn into a big mess.  Reese had a blast splashing.  I loved her little footprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment