Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reader's Digest and Honeys

Potty Training update: Reese is making big strides!  She can now go into the bathroom and do everything by herself.  She does need a little step-stool and sometimes she cannot get the soap to pump.  The other day I was in the shower and jumped out of my skin when I heard the toilet lid close.  Reese had come in and used the potty all by herself!  This morning she wanted me to come in with her but then didn't need my help at all.  I love when she needs her "piracy" aka privacy and I have to leave and close the door, "all the way!"  She was taking a while yesterday so I peaked my head in and she was just sitting there reading a Reader's Digest. I couldn't stop laughing.  Needless to say, she is fitting into my lifestyle perfectly :)

Today has been a quiet day around here.  We had a pretend yellow baby monster visit this morning, that I ended up carrying around for longer than I would like to admit.  Then, Reese was riding her "honeys" around the backyard on a tricycle.  I am not sure what they are but she kept talking to them and when it was time to come in she had to keep running out to the grass to get them. 

My neighbors have a drum set in their garage, which I am not a huge fan of.  Today they were playing while Reese and I went out to feed the cats.  Reese looked over and said "You're hurting my ears, neighbors."  Then just went back to her business.  It is exactly what I have wanted to say to them and she just put it out there.  I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment