Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Reese had a tea party at school today to celebrate Valentines Day.  They used real china and teapots.  All the kids were asked to dress up and they had finger cakes and cookies.  I know Reese had a good time because she had food all over her face when I picked her up.  She had a bag of valentines that we brought home and went through. 


My dad sent Reese and I beautiful flowers!  They are a perfect centerpiece for our table.  Reese thought we were very fancy.

More surprises!  Annie sent us a wonderful package of books and stickers and lots of love. 

This morning at the breakfast table, Reese turned to me and said "It's Valentines Day?  But you didn't make me a valentine."  My response was "Well, you didn't make me one."  But of course in that moment, the guilt began so I popped by CVS after I dropped her off at school.  When she woke up from her nap, I had a card, beanie baby bear and some bubbles.  She was so excited and kept thanking me.  It was really worth it.  I love that I am going to be able to spend all my holidays with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment