Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Miss Independent

Everything Reese does these days she says "I can do it!"  She can go potty all by herself (she does have a hard time pumping the soap), she can get dressed by herself (she does have troubles with her shirt sometimes), she can open the doors and climb in her carseat.  It is hard for me to back off and let her do things but it is so awesome to see how big she is getting.  Last night we were finishing up in the bathtub and she was ready to get out.  She of course said "I can do it" so I let her get of the the tub without holding my hand.  She then stood dripping wet, butt naked on the rug with her hands on her hips like Peter Pan until I wrapped a towel around her.  I could here her inner monologue saying "I am Reese, hear me roar!"  I couldn't stop laughing and of course she had no idea why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment