Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day

Happy President's Day!

I love that Reese and I have today off!  A four day week work/preschool week is was we needed for our second week of reality.

Reese and I picked up Debbie this morning and headed over to Encanto Park to see the ducks, play on the slides and have a picnic.  It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.  We didn't ride any of the rides at Enchanted Island today but I know that we will in the future.  We really didn't need it today!


After nap time (a snooze), we played outside.  I realized that I didn't have any pictures of the two of us since Reese moved to AZ so here you go!  Do I look older?  I feel older...


Prinner was a hit for dinner then we looked at an atlas to see where all of our loved ones lived around the country.  Reese beat me twice at Candyland and is understanding the process of board games.  I am looking forward to game nights in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment