Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ballet Class

Reese began going to ballet class yesterday at Devonshire Community Center.  She was SO excited and did such a good job.  I was very proud of her.  When we were getting ready to go, she said that she wanted me in the class and I told her that I didn't know if I would be able to.  She just kept insisting that I could but once we got there she was so brave.  We went in, signed her in, put her shoes on, she gave me a kiss and was perfectly happy seeing me go into the lobby to wait for her.  It is a half hour class with Miss Susan.  She said her favorite part was jumping over the dog :)

I am so excited to be able to give her this experience.  It is only a four week session and the last class I get to attend to see all that she has learned.  I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment