Monday, December 31, 2012

Hair Day

On Boxing Day, we headed to my Aunt Karen's house to celebrate the holiday with them. 
It also became the day that Reese would get her hair cut for the first time.
 
Here it is prior to the cutting.


And here we are.  Aunt Emily with scissors in hand cutting away.  My hands were sweating and I had a bowling ball in my gut but it was time.

13 inches


Here she is getting it all trimmed up.  It is SO much easier to manage now.  She can wear it down without fear of a rats nest that can never be combed out.  She doesn't cry when I brush it either.  It really was time.  Her hair looks so much thicker.


And then I lost ten inches so that I could give it to Locks for Love.

Jessie just hung out with Santa most of the day.

We also had some great food and opened presents while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment