Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter Party at School

I was able to volunteer to help in Reese's class for their Winter Party!  When I arrived she looked like this!  Apparently they had pink cupcakes for student of the week.

The kids painted frosting onto ice cream cones and then decorated them to look like Christmas trees.

Then marshmallow snow men and a pizza lunch.

Then centers and a sing-a-long with the classroom instruments and some time to run it off outside.
 
It was really good for me to be able to talk with some of the parents.  I don't know if Reese's teacher planned this but two parents other than myself had kids who were adopted, one of out foster care!  I had to go back to work after the party but I am so glad I was able to take those couple of hours to spend with Reese and her classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment