Monday, December 31, 2012

Cookie Decorating

My dad and I tackled turbo cookie decorating on Sunday morning.  We invited the Wazny girls down to help and had no idea how fast those girls would be.  My dad and I were in charge of frosting and the girls were in charge of decorating.  Of course, Katherine wanted to make some artistic masterpieces and had big dreams for her cookies.  Charlotte just piled on any decorations that were in front of her.  Reese was happy monitoring what everyone else was doing.  The picture above was the aftermath.

We made the girls wash their hands every time they accidentally ate something or even came close to their mouths.  Charlotte had to wash her hands about fifty times :)

Here is the end result!

 
Amy came down after we were done and we took the big girls outside to ride bikes.  My dad happily took Victoria who was sleeping.
 
Later that day, Reese was coloring and I couldn't resist these self portraits.



No comments:

Post a Comment