Monday, December 31, 2012

Grampy and Las Noches de las Luminarias

Friday evening my dad flew in to spend the holidays with us.  He was delayed so Reese and I were able to wait for him in the airport.  I love that moment when she first sees him.

From the airport we headed to the Desert Botanical Gardens to meet the Waznys for Las Noches de las Luminarias. 

Even though the Gardens was sold out, it did not feel too crowded or unreasonable.  Reese was so excited to have Grandpa here that she never left his side or arms.  I was able to hold Charlotte's hand and hold Katherine during a music performance which was nice.  Now that I am a mom, I don't get much one on one time with the kids I have watched grow over the past three years. 


Everyone became very sleep pretty fast so we headed home.  I am glad that we were able to go to the Gardens and to bring Grandpa with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment