Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving

We headed to the gas station in our pajamas first thing Thanksgiving morning to pick up a paper.  We stopped at the scratch-off lottery machine to grab a bingo scratch-off in honor of my Grandma.  I put in the two dollars and let Reese push the button.  The scratch-off came out at the bottom of the machine and Reese looked up at it and said very loudly "Thank you!"

We headed home to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade together and look at the ads.  I cried for about the first twenty minutes because it was such an awesome moment to be watching the parade with my little girl and she was loving it like I do.

We got ready then drove out to east LA to my Aunt Karen's house for our Thanksgiving Day feast.  It was a fun mish-mash of people with some of Bob's family and my cousin Kari and her kids came in from California.  The kids had a great time and Reese ate a ton of food, which I love to see.  We stayed the night at Karen's so that we could spend Friday with my cousin and her kids.  It was a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment