Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Scramble

I'm trying to figure out how everything is going to get done before Christmas and I'm not sure if I am going to make it.  I have already told Amy that one of her gifts will come in January because I want to make it and do it right.  Also, I pushed pack a crochet project for Reese and the Wazny girls to be part of Reese's birthday  celebration.  This is making me feel better but I see late nights in my future and lunch hours where I scramble home to get things together.  I see lots of crocheting, wrapping, and cleaning in the next couple days.  Then it all begins!  Friday is going to be insane.  I am volunteering at Reese's Winter Party at school then back to work for an important meeting then run back to get Reese and to the airport to get my Dad.  Swing home to change and inhale some food then it is off to Luminaria at the Desert Botanical Gardens with the Wazny's.  Saturday we are heading to the Nutcracker at the Orpheum Theatre with Lani.  Sunday is baking and decorating cookies and hopefully no last minute shopping runs.  Monday is Christmas Eve with church and a big dinner at the Heisner's.  Tuesday is the big day!
I hope I can pull this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment