Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

Santa came!


And he ate his cookies!

Here is Christmas #2: gifts from Mimmie, Marcer, Marilyn, and Kathy.

I was awake before Reese so I took some pictures of Girlfriend (the outside cat who now eats inside).

Hooray!


I made Reese a scarf and fingerless gloves.
 
The grocery store pom poms that when she opened she said "Santa knew that you aways said "No!"

Harmonica was a hit!

Aftermath

Bozo Buckets

Aftermath of Christmas #2 - we video chatted with my mom and Marc while we opened presents from them.  It was a great way to feel like we were not so far away from each other.


My cheesy potatoes were almost an hour late because of video chatting with my mom and it didn't even matter. We headed down to the Wazny's for a low-key Christmas.  It was fantastic!  A really great day of no stress, just enjoying each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment