Friday, October 12, 2012

Reese Quotes

Reese was full of it last night.  She just kept making me laugh.

I was washing her hair in the bathtub and we were talking about castles.  She said we didn't get to go in Sleeping Beauty's castle when we were in Disneyland so I said "don't worry, we will next time we go." To which she replied "you betcha!"

She then commented on the fact that the rug by the tub was missing so I had to ask her why that was.  She replied "I filled up the cup, then you got nervous, then I spilled the cup."  Which was a true statement.

Amy stopped by last night to see if Katherine's booster seat would fit in my car with the three year old's car seats.  Reese came out to see what was happening then decided to run circles in the driveway.  She stopped at my legs and said "Mom, I have energy in my bones." then took off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment