Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ballet Under the Stars


On Saturday night, we invited my coworker, Allison and her husband, Jake over for dinner.  Then we headed over the Steele Indian School Park for Ballet Under the Stars.  This is a program that Ballet Arizona does every fall to gear up for their season.  They set up stages in parks around the valley every weekend for the month of September and perform for free.  I knew Reese would love it and was happy to have a couple more sets of hands to go with us.  Allison was awesome and bought Reese a glow wand and glow necklaces for all of us.  It was a lot busier than I had planned but we had a good time.  Jake took Reese on a walk closer to the stage then Allison and I took her on one to stand at the back of the stage so we could be closer.  Of course, Reese just wanted to show everyone her ballet moves.  The picture above of Reese in the car with the glow on is the only picture I took.  It was a fun night.  I'm glad we were able to share it with Allison and Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment