Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dance Class Recital

Reese has been attending classes at Washington Activity Center where she takes ballet and tap with Miss Nikki.  This week was the last week of class so it was called their recital and parents were invited to watch.  Lani came with us which was wonderful because she took all the pictures so that I could just beam at Reese the entire time. 

First position!



I love everything about this picture.  Look at Charlotte!
 
Tap shoes!

She said "This is my favorite part!"

Shuffle step

Look at that concentration!

Partners for their dance

Finally, I feel like we found the right fit for a dance classes!  We will be taking the next session off because we have a number of visitors lined up over the next couple months.  I hope to start classes again after the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment