Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dresses

This morning Reese and I did something that we have never done before: we went clothes shopping on purpose and didn't go straight to the sales rack!  With our adoption coming up this week, I wanted us to have new dresses so that we felt pretty on our special day.  Of course, Reese wanted a dress with sparkles and glitter.  She also picked the color of my dress and told me that she didn't like me shoes because they weren't pretty enough.  Needless to say, we have very different senses of style.  We went to the dressing room and tried on our dresses where Reese danced and posed in the mirror. 
 
Confession: I was not as carefree as I wish I could be.  I knew that dresses at Old Navy were 30% off.  This is a big day for us, but this girl still has a budget to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment