Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Baby!

On Friday, the Wazny family welcomed Victoria Elise Wazny to the world.  I was able to sneak out to meet her before picking up Reese, Katherine and Charlotte for their first sleep over.

We have been calling her Cupcake which is proving a hard habit to break!

I took the girls to dance class on Saturday morning then we picked up McDonalds and headed to the hospital so the girls could meet their new sister. 

I am so happy that Cupcake and Amy are healthy and doing well.  Amy was able to come home today instead of tomorrow.  After the week I have had, it it perfect to be able to hold a new born and know that somehow everything is going to be okay.  New babies have a power of bringing everything back to reality.  They are so vulnerable and dependant, which it is okay to be.  I am already planning on spending my lunch break at Amy's tomorrow so that I can get some more time with her.  I am so happy for my AZ family and glad I was able to be here to help as much as I could.

2 comments:

  1. Cupcake looks just like her sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look at Reese in the last picture and baby "Cupcake" in picture 2, they have the same expression on their faces

    ReplyDelete