Sunday, September 16, 2012

So cute

Reese made this visor at school this week and then had to wear it every day.  It was just so cute I couldn't stand it!
 
This Friday we headed to Desert Ridge after school to meet a woman from Craigslist who had Reese's potential costume for Halloween.  We will see if she is still in love with it when Halloween rolls around.  I am not going to ruin it for everyone by posting the pictures of it here.  But I will let you know that if she chooses to be something else for Halloween, I will post the pictures of her because she is adorable!
 
Saturday was a lot of Wazny time, which I needed.  We headed to dance class together in the morning then had lunch together at McDonalds afterwards.  Post-nap we headed down to their backyard where we had a picnic!  The evenings are finally getting cooler so we are able to be outside without sweating to death.

Today was doing all of the household chores that were put off all week: laundry, picking up, dishes, sweeping, moping, etc.  At one point, I was digging around in Reese's closet aka a small craft store and found some beads.  Reese loved stringing up a necklace and bracelet while I cleaned in the kitchen and we listened to Prairie Home Companion.  It is these quiet moments with Reese that I love most.

After video-chatting with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Kent, we headed outside for pedaling on Reese's tricycle.  Please note that Reese put her dress on all by herself, over her head, which is a first.  I didn't have the heart to tell her it is on backwards. 
 
We are over a week of no pull-ups and no accidents.  She gets up in the night when she has to go to the bathroom and comes to get me.  This is a lesson that I need to be reminded of: sometimes I just need to let things be and not push them, Reese will grow when she is ready to.  I had an idea of when I thought we could accomplish this but without me even saying a word, Reese was ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment