Friday, September 7, 2012

Reese Quotes

I picked up Reese from preschool yesterday and found that she had stamps everywhere, on her nose, her hands, her knees, everywhere.  The instant I walked in the girl she was playing stamps with just grabbed my hand and gave me two stamps.  At least, I have evidence that she is having a good time at school!

Reese Quotes:
I received a book in the mail as part of the early reviewer program with Librarything.com that was about the first ladies and children who have lived in the White House.  I was looking though it while Reese finished her dinner last night and there was a diagram of the floor plan with some statistics about the White House.  So I told Reese that they White House had three elevators.  I asked her if we had an elevator where it would take us.  She responded "It would take us to South America."

I proceeded to flip through the book as Reese took her plate and utensils to the sink.  On a trip back from the kitchen, Reese looked what at the book and pointed to the picture of a girl from the 1930s and said "I met her in South America and she was a character!"  Then, went right on her way.  
I have no idea where all of the South America talk has come from.

Reese was coloring a picture of Lady and the Tramp at the coffee table last night and said out of nowhere "You know that my great grandma likes slimy worms because she is old." 
I wonder what they are talking about at preschool?

No comments:

Post a Comment