Thursday, September 20, 2012

Public Market

Last night Reese and I headed downtown to the public market to pick up some locally grown fruit and veggies.  We parked by this mural so Reese said "You need a picture of me in front of that." I took some others but this one is my favorite!

We bought sweet potatoes, zucchini, red and yellow peppers, pears, a honeydew melon (per Reese's request), celery and an onion.  We both had some low blood sugar when we were heading home so we had some tears but I cant wait to eat all the fresh local food!

We received a package from Grandpa today with Reese's "Barbie Princess Charm School Slippers" inside, along with other dress-up shoes that had been left at his house.  I would never tell Reese this but there was a reason I did not pack those dress-up shoes: we have wood floors and that hard plastic is deafening as she walks around.  Plus I'm afraid she is going to break an ankle.  But she was adorable with the slippers.  she had to wear them all night and even place them next to her bed so she could wear them in the morning, which she did.  Putting them on was the first thing she did today.  They are soft and quiet on our floors, and don't tell Reese but they are doing a great job of sweeping the floors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment