Monday, September 10, 2012

No more pull-ups weekend! (knock on wood)


Friday night was the first night that Reese went to bed without a pull-up on.  She had gone about two weeks with dry pull-ups every morning so we tried it out to see how the weekend would go.  Guess what? No accidents!!  Last night she came into my room at about 4am and said she had pee in her underwear.  I was ready for a full on wet-the-bed accident so I had a change of sheets ready and everything.  I leaped out of bed and took her nightgown off and her underwear and sat her on the toilet, then went to assess the damage.    I felt everywhere in her bed but didn't feel anything wet.  I went back to check on her in the bathroom and she asked why I had taken off her nightgown.  What happened is that she started to go a little and then stopped herself and got up so there were just a couple drips in her undies and no where else.  I was sooooo excited!  I put on a new pair of underwear and nightgown and back to bed she went.  I know that she will inevitably wet the bed at some point but so far so good!  (knock on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment