Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another day...

It is rainy, humid and actually cool in Arizona the past couple of days!  I hope the weather stays cooler because I am a nicer person when it is.  Reese and I played kick in the driveway and front yard for an hour after dinner last night.  Thank god for the bug repellent that my mom ordered for us from Avon because the mosquitoes are horrible.  We both have a couple of bug bites but nothing like we would have if we didn't have the spray.  It was so nice to have the time outside with Reese!  I am looking forward to our Arizona fall!  I bought a bag of apples over the weekend in hopes of cooking with with: apple sauce, apple crisp, ginger apple cookies... maybe I will even attempt my first apple pie.  Mom's make pies, right?

Reese designed this "tent" after coming home from the Wazny's on Sunday.  I am blaming it on the tent-master Katherine.  Reese has not mastered the skill yet.  Can you find Reese in her tent?

No comments:

Post a Comment