Sunday, July 7, 2013

Last days in Phoenix

Leaving Phoenix was a really hard thing for me to do and blogging about it seemed to make it real in a very concrete way.  I now feel ready to play catch up from the past couple of months of my life.  I do want to remember that last month that I spent in Arizona.

Reese and I had one day when we could go to the Children's Museum for a last time.


I actually let her paint the rocket ship...


... and go in the "big climby thing" all by herself.  She got to a place where she could see me and shouted down "hey, remember me!"


We also hit up Sweet Tomatoes with the Wazny's for one last time.

too cute

We played outside in our yard a lot.

And we finally ate at Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles.


And it was completely amazing!


Reese wanted to visit Arizona's Museum of Natural History one last time and Grandpa was able to join us.

We panned for gold.



Reese had her end-of-the-year performance at school where they sang songs and saw a slide show of pictures from the year.  I cried...

Reese and Elizabeth 
(these two were a bit of oil and water - they both bit each other at least once during this school year)

Eli and Reese (two cute former foster kids)

We also celebrated Charlotte's birthday with a pinata that I had received at Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment