Sunday, July 14, 2013

Friday Fun

Friday was a beautiful day in Tipton.

At my lunch break, I walked over to the French Market that happens twice a year.  I bought a blue ball jar that has its original lid.  It was nice to get out of the office.

I had to stay late at work so when I called Maria on my way home from work to see what her weekend looked like, it took me a little bit to decide to be spontaneous.  Maria and Anthony were taking Dominic to see his first movie at the theater, Despicable Me 2.  So, Reese and I set a land speed record and drove out to Alexandria to see it with them.  I just loving going to old local theaters!

After the movie, Maria had a sitter so Anthony, Maria and I walked over to the Curve (a small local bar) to meet her sister Adrienne and her boyfriend for some drinks.

The next morning was beautiful.  After a yummy breakfast, we headed outside to play.
Cute little baby Myles.

Dominic and Reese drove around the yard.

Maria was really good a making huge bubbles.

Then we took a walk up to the local grocery store for a treat.

M&Ms and a lemonade = happy kids

We stopped on the way home at a small park so that the kids could make a wish.

I am just so happy that Maria has kids too so we can have these days together.  I am very thankful that they have welcomed us in so unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment