Monday, July 8, 2013

Indiana Odds and Ends

Reese down by the late that we live on.

Playing at our complex playground.

Loving Molly.  My dad brought down all of my American Girl things, including Molly and Addy.  I instantly turned into a 10 year old girl again. I love that I get to share them with Reese!

Reese had to come to the Library with me one night and I felt guilty so we stopped at Alexander's Ice Cream Shop in Cicero.  It is right on Morse Reservoir and the ice cream was amazing.  I felt like we were on vacation for a minute.  Or until Reese had to emergency go to the bathroom and I had to scramble to find one.

One Saturday morning, the first words out of Reese's mouth were "can we put those rollers in my hair?"

My mom and Marc came down for a day to help with some projects around the house.  Marc put this lattice up on my balcony which I could not love more.  Now I need to get some comfy chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment