Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Reese!

The birthday decorations!

And the birthday presents!

Good morning, birthday girl!  She loved the streamers in her doorway.


Bubble bath!

and a new big wheel!


We had a birthday breakfast at the Wazny's house.  All the girls ate very well!

I made princess crowns for the girls!

Happy Birthday to you!

Making a wish.

Then the girls put on their dress-ups and were ready for the show!


Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream with snow-cones, popcorn and cotton candy.

We saw Tiana, Cinderella and Rapunzel's stories then all the princesses came out at the end with lots of fanfare and some fireworks.


We had a wonderful day, shared with wonderful friends.  I only wish some of my family was closer to be here for days like these.

Happy 4th Birthday to my little Reese! Four years ago today I cried in my cube at work and somewhere in my heart, I knew that my baby had just been born. I love you more than words can say!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad that I couldn't be there for this. Probably the only time I would have dressed like a princess and loved it.

    ReplyDelete