Friday, January 18, 2013

Caught up

The heaviness of this week has caught up with me.  Today I found out I didn't get a job that I desperately wanted and now I cannot stop the tears.  For my family dealing with the huge loss of a little one, for my family friends who lost their father and their home, for the future I hoped I would have in a public library with financial stability.

Reese and I have the beginning stages of a cold.  She has a little bit of a runny nose and coughs at night.  I have a sore throat and now amazing pressure in my head from all the crying.  I hate crying at work but sometimes it is unavoidable.  The world is feeling heavy today.  I am ready to be at home with Reese in my pajamas.  I think it is going to be a popcorn and jellybeans kind of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment