Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dealing

How do you deal with shitty news two days in a row?  
I buy books and crochet patterns.  Neither of which I need but they were both on sale, so there.  I may even go to Michael's tonight and buy some yarn I don't need instead of cleaning my house.

Maybe I have grown cold-hearted or I just don't let myself feel things like I used to.  I cannot imagine the feeling of losing a child and maybe I don't want to so I'm not letting myself.  I found out that last night my neighbor growing up and babysitter lost her dad to a fire.  And then I have to be rude to my own dad on the phone after I found out.  Let me just lock that heart up even tighter.  It is in a safe with a deadbolt and anything else you can think of to keep it secure.  If I don't let myself feel it then it will be okay.  I guess I will be the strong one.  I don't know... What do you think I can buy on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment