Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've been slacking...

Can you tell that I now spend the better part of my days in front of a computer screen again? That means when I get home, the last thing I want to do is sit and stare at a screen. So, I have been slacking on this blog since about the time that I started working full time again.  
Reese has done a great job adjusting to full-day preschool. Most days, she doesn't want to leave because she is having so much fun with her friends. She is learning so much!  I had my first parent-teacher conference last week and Mrs. Casey said she is the doll of the playground.  That teachers and the other students just love her.  I asked how she did during nap time and Mrs. Casey said that her biggest trouble with Reese is that she sometimes sings louder than the music.  That's my girl!

In March, we had professional pictures taken and this was the best shot!

It is official, Reese is an Arizona Girl!  The shirt was painted by my friend Debbie.

This is how Garth woke me up one Saturday morning.  Goof!

Dr. Reese takes good care of Teddy.  He is almost 29 years old so he needs a tentative doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment