Thursday, April 26, 2012

First Field Trip

Reese's class took a field trip today to the Natural History Museum. The kids were asked to wear yellow shirts and thankfully Aunt Emily sent Reese a neon yellow shirt for Easter. We have been counting down the days all week to when she was going to see the dinosaurs. When I picked her up today she was happy to come home because each child received a goodie bag with some "gem stones," a pencil, dino stickers, and a little plastic dinosaur. She told me she saw dinosaurs and gold, and that she sat next to Kiko on the bus, where she didn't have to wear a car seat (seat belt). First field trip was a success! I was a little nervous about the bathroom situation because it is a bit of a drive to that museum but no problems. She is such a big girl! Sorry no pics today. Back to downton abbey...

Warning: I may be away for a while longer because fifty shades of grey is waiting for me at the library tomorrow. I feel like with it's popularity I need to read it for professional development. A good librarian needs to be up on her popular fiction. Ok, ok, I am an art research librarian and that has nothing to do with fiction. I am still calling it professional development.

No comments:

Post a Comment