Thursday, March 22, 2012

Worrying

Today was Reese's last half-day of school.  She is going to full days so that I can get back to working full time and I know that it is the reality of our situation but I hate the idea of only getting to spend 4 hours a day with her awake.  I know that she will adjust perfectly and that it will be me with the problem but I can't help but worry.

She came to my room around 11:15pm and wanted me to says prayers again so now I am worried about the coughing that I hear coming from her room.  We did play outside for a while today and it is allergy season but I have a feeling that it is going to turn into another cold and I just hate her being sick.  I am always second guessing myself and taking her temperature.  I just want tomorrow to go well and sickness does not lend itself to a good first full day tomorrow.

Reese had been talking about eating spaghetti and meatballs all week and being the bad mother that I am feeling like, all I had was spaghettiOs.  But yesterday she told me that she wanted to buy her lunch at school instead of bring from home.  I was so proud of her because I was always to scared of not knowing what I was supposed to do to buy lunch very often.  And guess what, today was spaghetti and meat balls day!  Reese was so excited and came home with food all over her face.  Her teacher even said that she ate really well so I was pretty excited.  She is such a big and brave girl!

Well, I had fallen asleep before Reese came in just a little bit ago so I have taken the edge off which means I will be up worrying for some time to come.  I guess I should catch up on some blogs before I get back to working on this ulcer.

No comments:

Post a Comment