Sunday, March 4, 2012

Quotes

Just blowing bubbles in the backyard

Reese took a longer than normal nap today and had a hard time waking up.  She came to the couch to watch a show and I asked her three or four times what she wanted to watch, with no response.  Finally, she looked up at me and said "I'm a little bit out of it."

Last night we didn't have enough time to watch all of Madagascar so I put on the special features.  We danced to the "I like to move it, move it" video then I turned it on again and went into the kitchen to take care of something.  Reese came to get me after a little while and said "Common Aunt Lindsey, these penguins just keep waving at me." 

I made orange Jello yesterday and after dinner today I asked if Reese would like some for dessert.  She ran over to the fridge, opened it up and said "Jello!  It's amazing!" like she had just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment