Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pictures

I bought a Groupon before the holidays so that we could have the girls pictures taken together.  I came down with an awful cold and ear infection so instead of taking Reese and Sophia after Christmas, I sat at an urgent care waiting to see a doc for antibiotics.  So, today I took Reese to have her pictures taken.  I wish Sophia was here so she could have been in them too but, oh well.  We did get to video chat with her today and it was awesome to watch Reese sing "If you're happy and you know it" and Sophia clap her hands.  Anywhoo, we had pictures taken in a cute peach dress that she received for her birthday.  Reese did great and now I am just worrying that I chose the wrong pictures for the wrong people.  It is hard choosing them, especially when it is lunch time and you are trying to not loose Reese or have her break everything in the store during the process. 

We picked up Subway on the way home which is such a comfort food for me.  I sometimes forget that I ate there almost daily for a significant part of my life.  I am so glad that Reese loves eating the subs and that they are healthy so that we can continue eating there.  We haven't eaten out much at all since Reese arrived so it was a nice treat.

Born Free...

Last week was all screwy with sickness so I am looking forward to a more routine week to come, though we will be very busy this week.  I started watching My So-Called Life on Netflix last night.  I have fallen in love with Jordan Catalano again and plan on purchasing plaid as soon as possible.  I am zapped right back to middle school and as much as I hated life during that phase, I am loving being back there with Angela, Rayanne and Ricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment