Sunday, January 29, 2012

Walkabout

Amy, Katherine, Charlotte and I had the wonderful experience of introducing Reese to Phoenix Art Museum today!  Today was a cultural event at the Museum so Amy and I took the girls.

Reese danced with the Steinkamp tree and then loved the Kusama fireflies room!  It was fun to see her first experience with that space and an art museum in general.  I know we will be spending more time there then she would ever like but I can't wait to see her experience art.



I learned tonight that Reese likes salmon.  Who would have thought?  I had back up hot dogs but she ate it right up, after gobbling up corn like it was the apocalypse.  I love when she takes a bath because she is always singing or making noises and since another shipment of her toys came on Friday, she has so many toys for the bathtub that there is little room for her.  Reese kept going to the bathtub today and saying that Blair was in there and I thought maybe she had found an imaginary friend but no.  She was referencing a scene from Barbie Princess Charm School, so we watched that tonight.  I feel better to be in the loop on that one.  Bed time was rough!  She just kept getting up and getting up and getting up.  No real meltdowns, which would have been worse but goodness.  I thought about getting out my kindle to have Samual L. Jackson read Go the F*%$ to Sleep to her. 

1 comment:

  1. Bah Ha! I love that book. God Bless her heart. She's just so excited to spend time with you she wants all the time she can get. She'll get there. Hang in there. She'll be adjusted before you know it! xo

    ReplyDelete