Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Homemade Pizza

Tonight Reese and I entertained Lani for dinner so we cooked homemade pizza.  Reese had no idea that we were going to do this and with her amazing timing this morning she asked "who was that girl with the dog (Lani stopped by during graduation weekend with her dog, Penny, in the car)? Can she come to our house?" She had so much fun with the flour as we rolled out the dough.  She kept clapping because it made a small flour cloud.  The pizza was really good so I think we will definitely be making this again.

 
Because I am having that kind of day, I need a moment here.  Today, I am missing homework that involves reading about libraries and thinking about how information is or should be organized and where to find it.  I have no doubt that Reese is totally worth everything but today it is feeling overwhelming.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey.

    I will have you know my hormones are getting the best of me. I cried catching up from Jan. 18-24 but had a little snicker about the "ghetto bird/alarm clock." I miss you and am not a BIT surprised about all the fun you and Reese are having. There was no doubt in my mind that you would be the best Aunt Mom this world has ever seen. I love and miss you!! Can't wait to read how life keeps unfolding for you two!! xo

    ReplyDelete