Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Retirement

Reese and I headed out to be retired for the day yesterday, aka we went to visit my Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob.  Reese loved it and was really well behaved, which I loved.
Reese went for her first ride in a golf cart!  She loved it as we rode to the playground.  It was a little chilly on the way back so she way my scarf as a babushka.

Playing at the playground.  Everything was, "No, I will do it myself." Meanwhile, Karen and my hands were sweating as she bravely climbed.

She had a great nap time!

And was able to help with dinner!  I know, Karen let her come into her kitchen!  I can't believe it either! :)
Everyone fawned over Reese, which she ate up. She especially liked Uncle Bob!  I know she is looking forward to our next visit to Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment