Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exciting Changes

On Friday, I cut 5.5 inches off of my hair. 
It was definitely time for a trim and though it is a little shorter than I hoped, I know it will only grow.  Adrienne suggested that I get long layers, so that is what I did.  It still feels really short but so much better.

The really exciting change is in my career.  I accepted the position of Assistant Librarian at Phoenix Art Museum last week!  This means that I will be running the Lemon Art Research Library and I will have an office with a window!  I am nervous but I was able to play house in the Library a couple days a week over the summer and I really think that I have what it takes.  It comes with a raise so hopefully I won't always have to have an ulcer about money anymore!  I don't know when I will officially transfer over to my new position but it is so exciting to be beginning my career in libraries!!

Also, I start an Irish step dance class at the Irish Cultural Center next week.  I can't wait to get my feet dancing again!

3 comments:

  1. New hair, new career, new famous nightstand/desk, old faces, new house......
    you are livin the dream!
    Miss you & Congratulations!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I fogot ..... new dancing class! How could I forget.
    Slante'

    ReplyDelete