Sunday, September 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


This picture is busy but so am I these days. 
My coffee table is covered with my favorite things - magazines and a new craft book (Wee Wonderfuls by Hillary Lang - which is completely amazing), the Sunday paper (only the sections that I read), the beginning of a crocheted bib for the new little one, a drink from In-N-Out (which is what I had for dinner after buying an obscene amount of fabric at JoAnn's), library books (basically anything by Amy Butler these days), remote controls (to watch Glee from Netflix - I'm obsessed), and even little Gracie made it in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad we don't live closer, we could craft together! My neighbor comes over a few times a week and we sew together, too bad you can't join in on the fun,...

    ReplyDelete