Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Wonderful Home


This is my wonderful new home.  I am completely grateful to have the opportunity to live here and I love living just four houses down from my friends.  It is especially nice when you don't have any copy paper and a ton of reading for school or you realize that you have no toilet paper :)

The view from the front porch - the sky was amazing this night.

The library bookshelves gifted from Sandra!

The extra bedroom which I am using as my office/craft room.  It will be perfect for my Mim's sewing table when it moves out here from the Midwest hopefully next month.
My bedroom with my brand new-to-me nightstand.  I just bought the desk from Lizabel's today.  I had to pull the trigger on this purchase and I couldn't be happier!
The backyard.  I can't wait for Sunday Blues Dinners on the deck and reading on a blanket once it cools off. 

I can't wait to have visitors now that I have the perfect house!  It is starting to cool off so plan your trips soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment