Sunday, January 17, 2010

Payson, AZ


Lani and I headed to her family's cabin in Payson Friday afternoon after I finished up my school work.  It is a beautiful drive to a comforting stress-less place.  I am so glad we were able to go!

We picked up burritos then spent the night watching Flight of the Concords and working on a puzzle that her aunt started.  I have been craving a puzzle for months now and this was the perfect time and place for a puzzle.  We ended up working on it until the wee hours of the morning. 

And finished it the next day after some amazing thrifting. 


I spent $15 and came home with two dresses, a shirt, a sweater, a skirt, a pair of shoes, a turquoise swingline stapler, a great 50s craft book and the most amazing calendar I have ever seen! (it requires its own blog so watch for something this week) I love thrifting in Payson!


We drove back Saturday night and this was the beautiful sunset as I walked down to Amy's.  This picture doesn't come close to doing it justice!


Doing another puzzle was all I could think about last night. (I am my mother's child)  I went over to my storage unit to grab one.  Lani came over and we were able to get this far.  We'll see what I can get done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment