Wednesday, January 6, 2010

our last moments... for now


Reese was a bit distracted by the package of kleenex that my dad had just given me for the road.  I hate this because I couldn't explain to her that I am not leaving forever and that I love her more than words.  It was hard and I have been distracted since I left so I don't think it has really hit me yet.  It was an amazing 5 months of watching Reese grow from a baby into a toddler.  I am very glad that I was able to be the one to spend that time with her.  She is smart, happy and beautiful, more so than we ever could have imagined.  My heart is now in fort wayne with her and I hope that she always knows that her Aunt Lindsey loves her and would do anything for her!

1 comment:

  1. she's a lucky little girl to have you as her aunt. the two of you have a special bond.

    ReplyDelete