Thursday, January 21, 2010

Done and done!


I finished puzzle #2 and the need to do another isn't as bad as it was before.  With the book sale coming up I think I will put my puzzling on hold for books and crafts and school work.  It was fun while it lasted!


I have been hanging out with another little one a lot lately.  It is Amy's daughter Katherine.  She is 3 years old and is smart, cute and very fashionable!  We call her a free spirit :)  I love singing disney songs with her while we dance.  When she says Sleeping Beauty, it sounds like Sweeping Judy - I love it!

She is completely comfortable without many clothes on so I was impressed to get these shots.  The lighting wasn't very good and neither was my camera but the girl is on the move a lot of the time so I'll take what I can get!

The library book sale is this weekend!!!  I could not be more excited because I missed the last one.  I can't wait to share my findings.

I also just bought tickets to see A Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor in Tucson!!!!  I'm such a nerd but I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment