Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Lodger has moved in!


As many of you know, I am currently living in the back of my friends Amy and Matt's second home, a bank owned house four down from their's.  They have done a ton of work and it is really amazing to see how things have changed.  Matt is keeping a website with the rennovations so if you are interested check it out here:  http://www.earllplace.com/1644.htm


I am currently living in the back living room and master bath.  It is working great for Gracie and I!  I don't know what I would have done if I would have had to find a place when I got back from Indiana.  In the end, Amy's family will be moving down here and I will be renting their house from them.  It is a prime location and you can't beat being four houses away from one of your best friends!  I know the pictures look overwhelming but we are quite comfy with everything in their place.  Thanks to Matt and Lani for helping me get my mattress and couch from the storage unit!


Lani and I had a great friday night of Green for dinner and a trip to the way north Scottsdale to shop at the newly opened H&M.  This was the sunset on the way.  I missed the sunsets!


I couldn't pass these two up at the thrift store on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment