Sunday, October 20, 2013

The List

Reese and I made this list the first week we moved here of the things we wanted to do (okay I wanted to do).  It has stared at us from the fridge ever since and as of yesterday we have checked everything off.  Reese has not been with me to the park in Tipton but I have started having my lunch breaks there and I know I will take her there soon.  

We are coming up on being here for five months, which have flown by.  I cannot believe we left AZ that long ago.  We both went through a bit of a rough patch but now we are settling and though we are still dealing with being in a new place, we are handling it better. It feels pretty great and though it is starting to get cold, and I am not ready for that, I am looking forward to the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment